|Oxford, Maryland - Sandaway Waterfront Lodging|
B&B Guests will have a great view of the fireworks.
- Tuesday, July 3 - Oxford's Fireworks sponsored by the Tred Avon Yacht Club
- Wednesday, July 4 - Mystery Love Company's 6th Birthday Celebration - Noon to 4 pm
- Saturday, July 14 @ 1 PM - Historic Walking Tour of Oxford (meet at the Ferry Dock)
- Saturday, August 4 - Coast Guard Day (time and location to be announced)
- Tred Avon Players presents "The Drowsy Chaperone". Show dates are August 9-12, 17-29, and 24-26.
- Sunday, August 5 - Chesapeake Steel Drum Band in Town Park
- August 11-12 - Oxford Regatta, Tred Avon Yacht Club
- August 24-25 - Heritage Regatta, Tred Avon Yacht Club
- Saturday, September 1 - 2nd Annual Nautical Festival
- Sunday, September 9 @ 10 AM - Historic Walking Tour of Oxford (meet at the Ferry Dock)
- September 15 & 16 - Hammond Regatta, Tred Avon Yacht Club
- Saturday, September 22 - Oxford's Patriotic Lighted Boat Parade (at dusk)
- Saturday, September 29 - Oxford Library's Annual Book Sale (Rain Date is September 30)
- Saturday, September 29 - Rummage Sale at the Fire House hosted by the Oxford Ladies Auxiliary
- Saturday, October 6 - 4th Annual Picket Fence Auction, Oxford Community Center, 4-6 pm
- Tred Avon Players presents "The Red Herring". Show dates are October 18-21, 26-28, and Nov. 2-4.
- Saturday and Sunday, November 10 and 11-Annual Antique Show and Sale hosted by the Oxford VFD Ladies Auxiliary
- December 1-2 - Christmas on the Creek in Oxford
Enjoy an Eastern Shore of Maryland Getaway in Oxford, Maryland. Located just one hour from Annapolis, MD.
Oxford, Maryland Events information sourced from http://www.oxfordmd.net/events.php
Post a Comment